SPAEN’s payroll service is designed for people who want to control their personal budget and expenditure but don’t want the hassle of registering with Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC); calculating income tax; pension contributions and employer’s national insurance contributions.
With our Payroll Service, SPAEN will:
- Register you as an employer with HMRC;
- Register all your employees with HMRC;
- Communicate with HMRC on your behalf;
- Calculate and pay your PA’s salary (4 weekly);
- Calculate and pay HMRC income tax and National Insurance contributions deducted from your PA’s earnings;
- Calculate and pay your employer’s National Insurance contributions to HMRC from your designated account;
- Provide remittance advice telling you how much we will debit your account for.
The monies are deducted from your nominated account by direct debit and transferred to HMRC and your employees electronically and you will be provided with copies of remittance advice (telling you how much you are due to pay via direct debit and what these payment are for).
This service costs £336 per year and covers you for up to 4 employees at any one time. You can add more than 4 employees and prices to add additional staff are available on request.
|Our Payroll service takes care of everything for only £6.46 per week.|