Pensions for Personal Assistant Employers
Personal Assistant Employers are required to meet the requirements of the Pensions Act.
This includes making an initial assessment of your workforce and then regularly re-assessing them to see if their eligibility has changed; making statutory communications to your workforce and the Pension Regulator.
You will also be required to have a qualifying pension scheme available for eligible employees to either be automatically enrolled into or “opt in” to if they choose to do so. You can download SPAEN’s Guide to Pensions Auto-Enrolment for PA Employers by clicking here
Auto Enrolment Package*:
In conjunction with our payroll and managed account service, SPAEN will:
- Act as your nominated contact with the Pension Regulator;
- Provide expert guidance and assistance in complying with all your statutory duties;
- Establish a “Qualifying Pension Scheme” on your behalf;
- Make an initial assessment of your workforce;
- Provide statutory, compliant correspondence for issuing to your employees;
- Re-assess your workforce at every pay reference period;
- Manage all “Opt-in” and “Opt-out” requests from your employees;
- Calculate, deduct and make all pension contributions on your behalf;
- Calculate, deduct and make all pension contributions on your employee’s behalf;
- Provide telephone or e-mail assistance and guidance to you and your employee
The initial set-up fee is £125 payable to SPAEN. Thereafter, there is a monthly recurring fee of £15 per month billable directly from our Pension Agency partner.
Get help now!
This service is only available via SPAEN payroll or Managed Account Service users but switching your payroll provider is very simple and cost effective.
Contact Us to Find Out More
You can call us on 01698 250280 or complete our contact form for more information