CFINE (Community Food Initiatives North East) Have secured funding from Community Jobs Scotland for a driver/storesperson.There is an age restriction for this post; applicants need to be 21 – 29 years of age. The initial contract will be for 26 weeks, a brief description of the job can be found below and any interested parties can contact CFINE directly at:
Community Food Initiatives North East
2-4 Poynernook Road
Tel: 01224 596156
NB there is an age restriction for this post; applicants need to be 21 – 29 years of age.
Hours per week: 25 hours per week – £7.20 per hour
Driver / Store person:
* Collecting orders from CFINE warehouse, loading vans and delivering orders to a variety of customers throughout Aberdeen
* Unloading and checking produce from vans where necessary
* Ensuring returned stock is stored correctly
* receiving and organising orders from customers
* receiving and checking orders from suppliers
* sorting and organising customers’ orders
* ensuring administration staff are aware of spoiled produce or shortages
* bagging dried produce
* have a clean drivers licence and be a competent safe driver
* Be friendly, outgoing and polite, responding to and engaging with customers with respect and responsively.
* Be able to work to a tight timescale
* Be a team worker, cooperating with colleagues for maximum efficiency
* Be organised and methodical
* Be friendly, outgoing and polite
* Be flexible in your approach to work duties
* Be a good timekeeper
Please note – this position is funded by Community Jobs Scotland for an initial contractual period of 26 weeks.